Job ref JO0000008943SD
Testing Team Leader
|Salary:||Please call for clarification|
|Sector:||Test & Commissioning|
Testing Team Leaders job opportunities if you have a background in electrical and pneumatic testing
Offering a competitive salary and benefits package the Test Team Leader will be required to
- Use electronic and pneumatic test equipment to carry out fault finding, testing, and repair of components
- Identify and rectify failures and anomalies
- Ensure test records are completed
- Communicate job expectations to the Test team
- Monitor team objectives and targets
- Review work in progress and allocate resources
- Carry out team briefings and Health and Safety inspections
- Complete staff training as needed as well as inductions and ongoing performance reviews
- Are qualified to NVQ Level 3 or have a Modern Apprenticeship in a related field and IOSH or equivalent.
- Have previous experience of electrical and pneumatic testing
- Can read and follow electrical and pneumatic schematics and drawings
- And are able to spend up to four continuous months abroad as part of the induction training.
Please email your CV for consideration or call into the office on 02392 242690
The Production Team Leaders jobs in Wales may suit you if you’re ex military personnel, are looking for jobs for ex-military personnel, Forces personnel, Navy personnel, Royal Navy personnel, Personnel in the Air Force, Royal Air Force personnel, leaving the Armed forces, Armed forces personnel, jobs for ex RAF, ex RAF personnel, Engineers searching for jobs for ex forces uk and live within a commutable distance of Newport Wales e.g. Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea, Brecon and Gloucester etc.