Job ref JO0000008942SD
Team Leader (Newport)
|Salary:||Please contact for clarification|
Production Team Leader job opportunities if you have a background in an assembly manufacturing environment
Offering a competitive salary and benefits package the Production Team Leaders will be required to ensure the
- Production processes are running smoothly
- Health and Safety welfare of the team
- Quality of product output and processes
- Production targets are achieved
- Motivation and development of the team
- Team briefings are carried out
- Accurate competency assessment of your team
- Machinery maintenance is kept up to date
- Materials are feeding into the line to ensure production
- Are qualified to NVQ Level 3 or have a Modern Apprenticeship in a related field and IOSH or equivalent.
- Have previous experience of leading a production team on a shift basis in a manufacturing environment
- And are able to spend up to four continuous months abroad as part of the induction training.
Please email your CV for consideration or call into the office on 02392 242690
The Production Team Leaders jobs in Wales may suit you if you’re ex military personnel, are looking for jobs for ex-military personnel, Forces personnel, Navy personnel, Royal Navy personnel, Personnel in the Air Force, Royal Air Force personnel, leaving the Armed forces, Armed forces personnel, jobs for ex RAF, ex RAF personnel, Engineers searching for jobs for ex forces uk and live within a commutable distance of Newport Wales e.g. Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea, Brecon and Gloucester etc.