Job ref JO0000008720
|Salary:||£44,000 per annum|
Systems Engineering role to enable reliability solutions to be developed such as RCM, RAMS, FRACAS, FMECA or MSG3. Key to this role will be to develop a systematic and structured process to address RAMS issues and implement reliability initiatives of a defined system across a fleet of Trains.
Your contribution will lead to component or system modifications, specification improvements, maintenance plan improvements, or maintenance/operational process improvements. A key element of the role is promoting strong communication across engineering and operations departments, so that reliability growth can be derived from improvements to communication and management process.
You will also work closely with internal departments and suppliers, as well as providing an effective Technical Support Service.
To be suitable for this role you will need to be
- Qualified to HNC level or above
- Conversant with rolling stock performance issues
- Reliability problems and safety risks
- Have the ability to develop business cases, white papers, board papers and engineering change documentation
The position offers
- A generous salary,
- Contributory final salary pension
- Free travel on some rail services
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement (excluding bank holidays)