Rolling Stock Test & Maintenance Engineers
|Salary:||Salary level £50k per annum plus benefits package|
|Sector:||Test & Commissioning|
Rolling Stock Test & Maintenance Engineers Jobs based in London
Salary level £50k per annum plus benefits package
We have multiple permanent roles and our client is looking for us to present candidates now, with a view to interviews taking place in the future (although telephone interviews may take place in the meantime).
For this job you will need fault finding and diagnostics experience of Trains Systems.
The Rolling Stock Test & Maintenance Engineers Jobs based in London will involve the following;
- Provide train systems advice on Train Control Systems, Propulsion Systems, On Train Communications Systems, Braking Systems, HVAC and Controls, Door Systems etc
- Run diagnostics software to identify faults with various train systems i.e. hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, train management systems & on board computers
- Assist the train operating company as needed by attending to faulty trains in service, carrying out component replacements and modification work where applicable
- Carry out detailed fault finding and repair on the latest technology rolling stock
- Help customers with detailed fault finding and diagnostics
- Carry out and/or supervise mechanical & electrical maintenance activities
- Monitor trains in Service using a remote monitoring system
- Assist in the updating of maintenance and overhaul instruction processes
- Provide engineering support for all safety related incidents
If you have Rolling Stock experience and a Permanent Job appeals to you contact us to find out more to discuss how the variety and importance of the position fits with your experience.