The Recruitment Specialist will focus on Blue Collar recruitment and will be involved in planning and deploying the ramp-up of employees to different recruitment projects.
The Recruitment Specialist must provide a first-class candidate experience while delivering a high-quality service within the agreed business timelines.
Requirements to apply
- Previous resourcing/recruitment experience is desirable, ideally using LinkedIn Recruiter, CV databases and Boolean search strings.
- Experience within a project driven organisation
- Previous experience in building relationships over the phone
- Demonstrated ability to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to operate effectively within a fast paced and quickly changing environment, while demonstrating a flexible and rigorous attitude
- Strong communication skills and ability to both motivate and influence stakeholders in the decision-making process
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate within a remote team structure
- PC Literate
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing the appropriate/innovative sourcing strategies, routes to market, candidate sourcing and pipeline activities across the relevant local and regional markets
- Professionally manage relationship and expectations within the internal customer group, through strong client partnering and communication
- Country recruitment supplier`s management and payments monitoring
- Taleo System user, able to use all features and facilities of it. User of other tools such as search engines, databases, social networks. Includes testing and training on systems changes, upgrades and new tools adopted
Customer and candidate service
- Ensure that all aspects of work are completed to Recruitment Kick Off meeting requirements
- Ensure that all services delivered meet general time and quality requirements
- Ensure high quality candidate experience in all selection steps
- Ensure that escalations and requests on hold are progressed
- Ensure effective communication and customer focused behaviour to enhance customer and candidate satisfaction requirements
- Take part in customer and candidate satisfaction reviews and projects
- Participate in projects to develop processes, systems and standards to continuously improve service delivery
For more information call Ami Jones at Clemtech on 02392 242690.
This role may suit you if you have previous experience as an Administrator in a fast paced, high pressured environment, an experienced Resourcer looking to progress, a Recruitment Consultant looking for a change or have worked as part of a HR team and live within a commutable distance of Derby e.g. Burnaston, Radbourne, Mackworth, Quarndon, Little Eaton, Breadsall, Morley, Stanley, Dale Abbey, Ockbrook, Elvaston, Weston-on-Trent, Barrow upon Trent, Stenson and Findern etc.