Project Support Services Administrator
|Salary:||£15.00 per hour paid via your own personal services company or umbrella company|
Project Support Services Administrator Job in Milton Keynes if you have
Computer literacy e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, with proficiency in Excel and Word and bespoke databases.
The Project Support Services Administrator Job in Milton Keynes will require you to carry out the following tasks
• Customer order validation and upload in a structured format onto SAP
• Sales order processing of customer orders, including sales bookings and order updates as projects progress
• Project file set-up
• Delivery / re-delivery bookings
• Project, spares, and invoicing to include both core work & AAW
• Entry of additional customer demand into SAP
• Aged-debt monitoring and progressing
• Spares parts management
• Coordination of customer complaints, rejections, quality and warranty claims in conjunction with quality function
• Creation of SAP Contracts in respect of projects
• Other appropriate duties required from time to time, as directed by the Senior Management Team.
Educational Requirements & Relating Experience:
• Methodical and organised
• Good communication skills (both oral and written)
• Commercially minded with a basic understanding of contract law.
• Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines.
• Good working knowledge of MRP / ERP Systems, preferably with a working knowledge of SAP.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with proficiency in Excel and Word.
• Customer friendly approach with an ability to manage customer expectations.
• Able to work with the Project Managers and Project teams to ensure a project which achieves all targets
• Good knowledge of the UK rail industry, preferably with railway experience