Project Support Administrator
|Salary:||£22k to £24.5k per annum|
Project Support Administrator Job in Milton Keynes
Salary level from £22k to £24.5k per annum
25 days holiday (pro rata)
Early finish on a Friday
Pension (up to 7% employer contribution)
Childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme etc.
Employee assistance programme
We are currently seeking to recruit a Project Support Administrator for the Projects Department, to provide day-to-day administrative support to the Project Management function.
The Project Support Administrator will principally be involved in the pursuit of de-risking project delivery whilst also optimising opportunities associated with project-specific revenue receipts.
The role will report into the Project Services Manager.
If you are
• Methodical and organised
• Able to communicate effectively (both oral and written)
• Commercially minded with a basic understanding of contract law.
• Able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines.
• Competent in the use of MRP / ERP Systems, preferably with a working knowledge of SAP.
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, with proficiency in Excel and Word.
• Customer friendly with an ability to manage customer expectations.
• Able to work with the Project Managers and Project teams to ensure a project which achieves all targets
• Customer order validation and upload in a structured format onto SAP
• Sales order processing of customer orders, including sales bookings and order updates as projects progress
• Project file set-up
• Vehicle delivery / re-delivery bookings
• Project, spares, and invoicing to include both core work & AAW
• Entry of additional customer demand into SAP (AAW)
• Aged-debt monitoring and progressing
• Spares parts management
• Coordination of customer complaints, rejections, quality and warranty claims in conjunction with quality function
• Creation of SAP Contracts in respect of projects
• Other appropriate duties required from time to time, as directed by the Senior Management Team.