Job ref JO0000008874
|Salary:||Up to £60,000 per annum|
|Sector:||Project Engineering / Management|
Are you looking for a Project Management job in the Rail sector?
Do you have experience of managing Rolling Stock overhaul projects?
Would you like variety and an opportunity to build experience across a broad range of Fleets working with different TOCs, FOCs, and ROSCOs?
We are seeking a Rolling Stock experienced Project Manager for a Permanent position for our client based in the Milton Keynes area and throughout the UK.
The Project Manager will
- Plan, manage and deliver the entire projects from concept through to after sales service
- Ensure additional business opportunities are pursued
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and maximum value
- Define project deliverables
- Resource requirements and work plan for the project, and manage their development and delivery. Offer input from the bid process through to project closure.
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish, with built in contingencies.
- Ensure the project plan contains clear milestone and deliverables aligned with the contracted agreement
- Undertake risk management and deal with all aspects of the project scope
- Ensure project delivery within the financial requirements of the Business Unit and constantly review opportunities for betterment of return
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project
- Identify any further opportunities as they relate to the specific project or additional customer requirements
- Ensure work is carried out to required quality standards
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports