Production Line Manager
|Salary:||Please call for clarification|
|Sector:||Project Engineering / Management|
Our client is investing millions into the UK by building a brand new world class manufacturing assembly plant employing around 200 staff to ensure success we are supporting them in their search for an experienced Production Line Manager.
The Production Line Manager is responsible for managing all production activities; with a specific emphasis on delivering operational effectiveness, ensuring all elements of production are carried out to world class standards.
If you have
- At least three years experience in a similar level role in a modern world-class manufacturing / engineering environment
- Knowledge of implementing key lean manufacturing principles, tools, techniques, project management principles
- Excellent customer and supplier relationship management skills
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
Please apply with your latest CV
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Paternity leave of up to 6 weeks
- 25 Days holiday
- Modern working environment
As the production line manager in the organisation your role will be to
- Plan, direct, control and monitor production so that all targets are met alongside quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Monitor the production process, drawing up schedules to ensure right first time, and on-time delivery.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction and implement improvements to productions activities to optmise results.
- Collaborate with others to improve profitability through the implementation of lean tools and techniques.
- Anticipate and address customer issues; implementing solutions that maintain good relations and world class service standards.
- Manage and collaborate with other teams to ensure production costs remain within budget.
- Maintain knowledge of customers’ businesses and plans together with wide rail industry strategic and regulatory developments.
- Build and lead a high performing and motivated production team by driving improved individual / team performance, ensuring all employees are competent and future training needs are identified and met.
- Ensure all contractual specifications are effectively implemented and monitored.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports on performance, incorporating solutions to key risk areas.
- Provide support in developing, reviewing and monitoring the HSE Plan and objectives and targets.
- Provide positive leadership and promote the adoption of best-in-class.
- Other ad-hoc duties and special projects as required.
The job vacancy for 8 experienced Production Line Managers was posted by Clemtech and may be considered commutable on a daily basis from places like Aberdare, Abergavenny, Barry, Bridgend, Bristol, Cardiff, Chepstow, Cwmbran, Merthyr Tydfil, Monmouth, Pontypool, Port Talbot, Ross On Wye, and Stoke Gifford.