Network Support Engineer
|Salary:||Up to £27,000 per annum|
|Sector:||Maintenance / Exams|
Network Support Technician Job Ref JO0000008488
Office / phone based support role for Technical Account Manager Role with IP Networking experience and excellent Customer Service skills.
Salary band for this job is to £27,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits such as
- Annual Gym Contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Workplace pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Specsavers vouchers
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
This organisation is growing steadily and quickly so offers a long term career opportunity. They have a world class product and new customers are coming on board all the time.
Projects are being won throughout the UK and Europe and we've been asked to find a customer friendly Technical Account Managers to support the level of service our client is renowned for.
If you want to be part of this exciting growth, email a CV to show where you've gained experience of
- IP Networking and Data Routing
- Network experience (TCP/IP, Access points, Routing, Architecture, NAT, VPNs etc)
- Defining Technical Solutions and Hardware Requirements
- Carrying out Site Surveys of Network Installations
- Wi Fi and Mobile Data Comms 3G 4G
This is an office based role with the responsibility to keep the provided solutions functioning and being proactive when it comes to identifying trends and faults.
Within 1 hours drive of Bexleyheath, Bromley, Chatham, Croydon, Dartford, Gravesend, Gillingham, London, Maidstone, Orpington, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Strood, Tonbridge, and Welling this role will give you the opportunity to
- Resolve issues and escalate any unresolvable issues to 3rd line or development
- Custom configure routers, access points, switches, and other network devices
- Monitor network/gateway performance and IP address changes
- Test on-board networks (connectivity, ping related, packet loss, signal strength, web pages, data transfer) and produce detailed reports
- Offer on site support for Network routers, carrying out swap outs, upgrades, network testing and analysis
- Support and train 1st line staff
- Maintain your customers and network information
- Carry out Software testing of new firmware releases
- Support the large rollout of project deliveries
- Travel within UK and rest of Europe when required