Mechanical Fitting Assembly Operative
|Salary:||£15.47 per hour|
Mechanical Fitting Assembly Operative supporting the build of pneumatic based systems using basic hand tools including torque wrench and loctite pastes.
The role will involve stripping down, cleaning, reassembly and functional test.
Typically candidates will have experience of:
- Sub-assembly removal,
- Replacement and refit,
- Using hand tools and calibrated equipment.
You will need:
- To be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in a Mechanical Engineering subject.
- To be able to work as part of a large team of people.
- Previous demonstrable experience of working in a manufacturing/assembly environment.
- To be able to follow work instructions/method statements and comply with all site regulations.