|Salary:||Up to £30k per annum|
|Sector:||Maintenance / Exams|
As a Maintenance Technician, you will provide mechanical and electrical breakdown cover, refurbishment and maintenance of plant and equipment within the Bogie Division.
- Providing breakdown cover, both mechanical and electrical;
- Assisting with the removal and refurbishment of plant and equipment within the Bogie Division;
- Maintenance of equipment and fault finding;
- Using your knowledge of pneumatics, electronics & hydraulics;
- Identifying and promoting improvements to processes and equipment;
- Carrying out work in line with planned and predictive maintenance schedules;
- Assisting Contractors on site;
- Arranging annual services and breakdown callouts;
- Maintaining all aspects of LUR facilities;
- Maintaining records and documentation in paper and electronic formats.
- Previous experience working in a maintenance role;
- Experience of plant & machinery, having worked within an industrial environment;
- Knowledge of a maintenance background: electrical, plumbing & general maintenance;
- Capable of reading electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematic diagrams;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels;
- Ability to work flexibly and to tight deadlines, ensuring minimal disruption to production;
- Familiar with working in a production environment, as well as being competent at working alone, using initiative with a logical approach;
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy;
- IT literate.
Monday to Thursday 8am start 4pm finish
Friday, 8am start 3.30pm finish