Long term contract job in Milton Keynes for an HR Adviser from an Engineering or Manufacturing background.
This is an exciting role working in a challenging environment supporting the Head of HR in delivering both high quality strategic initiatives and transactional services work with line managers for allocated recruitment exercises to conclusion ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and alignment with business objectives.
In addition to
- Providing an up-to-date ad hoc employment law advice to managers as required.
- Ensuring all HR administration is up-to-date and dealt with in a timely, accurate manner
- Sourcing and arranging training ensuring best value for the business at all times and ensuring training records are kept up-to-date
- Acting as Business Partner
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality HR support for employee related issues in the business such as policies & procedures, performance management, reward, employment legislation, recruitment, redundancy, disciplinary & grievance, pension administration, expat management, headcount and salary budget management, etc.
- CIPD qualified or part qualified
- Experienced of working within a manufacturing/engineering or industrial business where you will have dealt with a high volume of varied employee relations issues
- Able to show excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages