Health and Safety Administrator
|Salary:||£12.00 per hour paid via Limited or Umbrella Company|
Health and Safety Administrators Job in Glasgow.
- Immediate 3 month Contract Job
- £12.00 per hour paid via Limited or Umbrella Company
Do you have Health and Safety experience supporting the tasks required on processes to enable regulation compliance?
We are seeking an Administrative assistant for our client in Glasgow, to support the EHS and facilities functions on site.
The Health and Safety Administrator will be required to
- Assist in the administrative and clerical duties of the EHS and Facilities departments.
- Populate documentation created by EHS to ensure regulatory compliance is met.
- Create documentation and folders to be used by the Facilities department.
- Use ICT software such as; MS Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook and any other package as required.
- Ensure that all information used and provided by the team is accurate and up to date, including Facilities Work Requests.
- Liaise with Waste Stream Operative to ensure all regulatory documentation is received and retained accordingly.
- Cover a proportion of duties for the EHS Manager during site absence.
If you have
- GCSE s in English and Math grade C or equivalent
- NVQ3 in Business and Administration or equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of Health and Safety requirements
- And a Flexible approach to constantly changing priorities
Please get in touch