Job ref JO0000008990SD
Facilities Maintenance Manager
|Salary:||to £55k per annum|
Could you develop facilities maintenance strategies for an Engineering / Manufacturing factory like;
- A full Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) regime?
- Operational procedures?
- A maintenance contracting strategy?
- Project Manage the scope of installation?
- Act as the company representative at handover from the Contractor?
- Be the Project Manager for the scope of installation?
Please email your CV to be considered for this permanent job joining with this global company.
If you are
- Degree Qualified in a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering subject (or equivalent work experience in a similar role)
- Experienced of managing and leading a team, ideally within a large scale
- manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Conversant with UK Health and Safety regulations
- Salary level to £55,000 per annum
- Contributory pension scheme from start
- 25 days holidays
- Generous benefits
The Facilities Maintenance Manager will
- Ensure the timely delivery of planned and reactive maintenance ensuring machine downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Monitor indicators, documents non-conformance and its causes, and initiates any required action
- Plan, communicate and execute technical improvement measures.
- Prepare cost budgets for repairs, replacements, contract maintenance and utilities, and ensure that such budgets are adhered to.