Electrical / Mechanical Technician
|Salary:||Please call for clarification|
|Sector:||Maintenance / Exams|
Clemtech are working with CAF Rail UK and we are looking for experienced Electro-Mechanical Technicians to join a team in Wednesbury.
You will be required to work on a variety of systems, carrying out warranty checks, fault finding, repairing and replacing major components. You will provide technical support to the fleet, providing advanced fault diagnosis and assisting the maintenance team with reliability improvement initiatives. Typical Tasks will include; Electrical and Mechanical fault finding including using diagnostic software to analyse faults and responding to operational incidents and providing technical assistance to the operations team.
Requirements to apply
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years post apprenticeship experience
- Able to interpret electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematic diagrams
- Available for shift work (Days & Nights including weekends)
- Applicants from the forces or an automotive or aerospace background will be of particular interest
- Reliable and willing to help with overtime
- Committed and keen to create and maintain a good impression
- A good sense of humour
- Sutton Coldfield