|Salary:||c£40,000 per annum|
Contracts Manager Job to include Project Management of bogie overhaul programs
Salary level c£40k per annum plus benefits
If you have
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- A proactive approach to identifying and managing issues
- A working knowledge of project plans, Gantt charts etc.
- Strong IT skills (ERP & MS Office)
This may be a great opportunity to use your highly personable customer and stakeholder management skills to support the end to end process of a heavy engineering bogie overhaul programme
The Contracts Manager will need to
- Develop and maintain key relationships with a designated customer portfolio
- Lead regular contract and performance reviews with the customer
- Monitor service performance together with the production of KPI’s
- Pro actively manage quality and delivery issues
- Ensure adequate personnel are available to undertake workload
- Liaise with the supply chain to ensure the timely availability of materials
- Communicate and manage customer schedule changes.
- Monitor quality of work undertaken ensuring compliance to safety and customer specifications
- Make sure materials stocks are managed and audited.
- Facilitate both incoming and outgoing logistics of the rolling stock
- Collate and communicate any additional costs
- Ensure KPI’s are met
- Understand and investigate any technical and quality issues
- Develop long term relationships and service offerings through opportunity based initiatives.
- Initiate and support improvement initiatives.