|Salary:||Up to £35,000 per annum|
|Sector:||Project Engineering / Management|
Bid Managers Job Ref JO0000008521
This company are growing fast and are successful. They operate in a niche sector with a small number of competitors.
We have been asked to search for a Bid Manager for a current and open role.
Salary level on offer is to £35k per annum plus company benefits such as pensions, gym contribution, Specsavers vouchers, childcare vouchers and more.
The Bid Managers Job is to support the Business Development Director and Sales Team to manage the preparation of Bids.
We are looking for
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a Bid Management Position ideally within the transport Sector
- Experience with CRM system
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Ideally APMP qualified
- Strong Written and Spoken English
- Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- An excellent communicator
- Strong coordinator/bridge-builder between Field Sales people and Sales management
- Someone that's very well organised and works in a structured way
- A completer of tasks without being chased
- Process orientated and experienced in setting up new processes and working in accordance with these processes
- A dynamic and creative person who is suited to a demanding and high stress position
The main activity is to support the Business Development Director and Sales Team to manage the preparation of Bids. But also
- Help run and improve, current processes which are in place
- Set-up new processes where required to improve the efficiency of the sales organisation
- Ensure the bid approval processes is adhered to
- Be responsible for coordinating bids and ensuring a high quality bid is submitted.
- Submit completed bids to existing or prospective clients on time
- Assist with ensuring client's questions have been answered as fully as possible
- Ensure the organisation has given itself the best possible chance of success.
- Work additional hours as needed