|Salary:||£13.47 per hour|
Document Controller Job in Norwich to be responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation and records produced by technical teams, projects or departments in a timely, accurate and efficient manner in accordance with the ISO 9001 requirements.
3 days per week Monday to Wednesday.
You will require:
- Good written and spoken communication abilities.
- Good standard of IT computer Skills (Word, Excel & Power Point essential).
- Thorough working knowledge of ISO 9001 procedures and systems for document control and record keeping.
- Data organisation and storage knowledge
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well organised and ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work with one or more teams.